IC2 Sound File Causing Crash? - Repeated Wrench Sounds

• Since updating to 780 I have been having this happen, somewhat often. I have tried downgrading, but it is still going on. The other upgrades to mods I had done have alos been downgraded, problem still persists. In addition, the wrench sound plays repeatedly and randomly, even when in another dimension and away from my factory. I believe this is the sound file causing the crash, but not sure.

Not sure that this is IC2 EXP, but I think it might be. If anyone has any information on this, a solution would be appreciated.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Uh... Did I do that?

Time: 10/10/15 5:24 PM
    Description: Unexpected error

java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
    at com.google.common.collect.HashBiMap$Itr.checkForConcurrentModification(HashBiMap.java:339)
    at com.google.common.collect.HashBiMap$Itr.hasNext(HashBiMap.java:345)
    at net.minecraft.client.audio.SoundManager.func_148605_d(SoundManager.java:212)
    at net.minecraft.client.audio.SoundHandler.func_73660_a(SourceFile:179)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:2013)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:973)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:898)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

• Fix for users:
    Dissable in the config the IC2 Sounds. that shuts down the IC2 Sound engine and no sounds will be created and can not cause that kind of problems...

Fix for Player:
    Instead of Looping through the Actual list of Sounds you create a new Map which is a copy of the soundMap and you loop through the Copied Map, If a sound gets removed you simply change the original Map and that should solve the problem, (And thats what i am doing). And it works fine :3

• Player the crash happens not with MC sounds it happens with your soundengine it is the field: objectToAudioSourceMap that crashes. Simply make a copy list and iterate through that instead of the original itself...
    Maybe you should look up what i did^^