The main purpose of this add-on at the moment is to increase the efficiency of a manual extraction of resources, especially in the later stages of the game.
Advanced Iridium Drill
Developments of scientists in the field of analysis and methods of extracting ore from the rock helped to create is the ultimate means of hand-mining.
- 50% faster than Iridium Drill (in Normal mode).
- Can mine a 3 by 3 block after upgrade.
- Can dig a whole vein of ore after upgrade (compatible with ore dictionary).
- Can place digged blocks directly into player inventory (need upgrade, too). Press IC2 ALT key for default behavior.
- Right click - torch placing.
- Shift + Right click - placing block which is located to the right of the drill.
- IC2 mode switch key + Right click - switching between Fortune and Silk Touch.
- IC2 ALT key + Right click - switching between work modes of drill.
- Energy consumption: 1000 eU per block in Normal mode, 1500 eU in "3x3" mode, 2000 eU in mode of digging vein of ore.
- Energy capacity: 1 000 000 eU.
- Charged in the MFSU and higher (if avaliable).
(Iridium Drill in center)
Without upgrades this drill have two work modes: Normal and Low speed (working speed is 20% of normal, energy consumption is 25% of normal).
Upgrades for drill:
Digging 3 by 3
Digging vein of ore
Placing blocks into inventory
Demonstration of work:
Installing upgrade modules
- Any combination.
- Shapeless recipes.
- Recipes not shown in NEI.
- You can also upgrade the drill with more upgrades, once you already upgraded it.
Simple item which attracts items and xp orbs.
- Attracts items and xp orbsin a radius of 16 blocks, the force of attraction decreases with distance (linear).
- Enable/disable it you can with Right click.
- Consume energy, when activated: 1 eU/t per attracted itemstack, maximum is 30 itemstacks.
- Energy capacity: 100 000 eU.
- Charged in the CESU and higher.
Required IC2 2.2.696-experimental and higher.
*I used a Google translator for writing this post, partially.