[1.7.10] Feed The Beast - Infinity Evolved - Expert Mode 24/7 Dedicated Server With Teamspeak & more!

• Current Status: Online!
    Server IP:
    mc.stonelegion.com
    Version: 1.7.10 (Pack 2.2.2)
    Pack:
    Feed The Beast - Infinity Evolved
    Client: Feed The Beast Client
    Addons (Not Required): FTB Infinity Evolved Client Addon Pack! - Version 2.2.2v2

About The Pack:
    Feed the Beast Infinity Evolved is 2nd version of the Infinity series that offers the all new expert mode that will be using on our server as well as some new tools like friend system, claim system, and much more. This pack comes with 170+ Mods and many great features.

About Our Server:
    The Stone Legion Infinity Evolved Server will be a Public (Free Server) with regular backups and basic general rules to follow. We ask you guys and girls to not only respect the rules but also encourage others to follow them and do it in a calm and friendly manor. The server will be 24/7 and will try to offer the best service possible but your Support / Contribution would help a lot with the upkeep of the server costs. Most servers would have items store, etc to pay for their servers but we want it to be fair for everyone.

Server Rules:

• Remember this is a free server and our money and time went into creating it. Don't ruin it for others and don't ruin it for yourself.
    • No Griefing other players or other player structures, etc.
    • No lagging the server. Play smart like shut down your machines/power when you go to bed, don't make tons of machines and keep things compact.

Server Specs:

• Intel Xeon E3 1245v2
    • 32GB Ram
    • 3x 120GB SSD's
    • Auto Backups

How to Play:

Video Guide:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqzK5gwmc4g

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Hello, I will play on this server in a few days. My in game name, for right now, is "Nexey__", I'll change it this Sunday.
    See you soon!

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• Hello, I will play on this server in a few days. My in game name, for right now, is "Nexey__", I'll change it this Sunday.
    See you soon!

Sounds good friend. See you in the game!

See you soon!

Did you ever get onto the server? I'm not sure if I had noticed you yet :) Just making sure your not having issues or anything connecting.

• I've been busy lately :/
    I still want to hop in though

• Thanks for posting this here, I'll be back in a day

• Hey, do you have an IRC channel where I could hand out a bit? Holidays have ended for me, so I'll be playing during the weekends only.
    I haven't found any link to an irc channel on your website, although the server once said "disconnected from IRC bot"