Silver ore and dust

• I have discovered that I need silver dust to make glass fibre, but there appears to be no silver ore in the game (the version of IC2 that I'm using doesn't seem to use redstone to make glass fibre, do I need a mod for this?)

I have tried the suggested route of macerating and then washing crushed gold ore, this invariably results in gold dust, pure gold and stone dust, not a sign of silver dust anywhere.

I'm using Industrial-Craft-2-Mod-Experimental-1.7.10.jar

On a side note While mining around levels 0-20 I have found many small voids that look like they might have had ore of some kind in, is this related in anyway?

Thanks for any help on this subject, I hope I posted it in the right place :)

• Official Post

If you macerate, wash and centrifuge gold ore, you will end up getting tiny piles of silver dust, that can be crafted together to make a silver dust.
    That is the intended way of doing it.
    And no, you can't use redstone to get glass fiber cable. It is intended that way. (Although I don't know, WHO did it that way, but I'll yell at that guy think, he had a reason for doing so.)

• Official Post

(Although I don't know, WHO did it that way, but I'll yell at that guy think, he had a reason for doing so.)

Probably to gate them behind the Thermal Centrifuge.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.