[128x Textures] Lewtzcraft: IC2 Addon

• Hey guys.

So, I have been doing some 128x textures, and can't seem to find any addon for IC that supports them.. SO thought I'd do some.

This is what my current textures look like.
    http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/lewtzcraft/

What I want to know...
    1) Is this fine
    2) Are all the sprites and .png's in the current release of IC2 all the visuals that are currently being added and need to be "upgraded."

I plan to do this with Buildcraft and pretty much everything related to Forge that I use in my single player game.

• Hell maybe I should have placed this in another forum but it did not seem to fit.

After a few hours just trying to get HD sized textures to work, and failing.

I run across this:

Question: Is there going to be any support for HD textures?

Answer: Nope, i'm a fan of 16x16 and will not do anything from myside to create some compatibility for crappy HD versions.
    However, you may use this http://www.filecluster.com/downloads/Fa ... sizer.html
    Image resizing tool to change the solution of all downloaded sprites to whatever solution your texture pack uses. This should make them work.
    I don't take any responsibility for thatway-caused crashes, though.

Oh Well.

• If you look at the Faithful texture pack, you'll see that is has a folder called IndustrialSprites with all the textures of industrial craft in it. It seems to work fine, although thats for 32x it might also work for 128x. Just realised thats not for ic², looks like the image structure changed.

There's also a IC2sprites folder in the minecraft.jar, maybe if you keep the same structure in your texturepack.zip MCPatcher will pick it up.

• If you look at the Faithful texture pack, you'll see that is has a folder called IndustrialSprites with all the textures of industrial craft in it. It seems to work fine, although thats for 32x it might also work for 128x. Just realised thats not for ic², looks like the image structure changed.

There's also a IC2sprites folder in the minecraft.jar, maybe if you keep the same structure in your texturepack.zip MCPatcher will pick it up.

Did just that... Worked great, created a IC2Sprites folder and dropped all the sprites/images into the folder and then dropped that into the texture pack. worked great.