Can't craft the Block Cutting Machine (Experimental, 1.8.9, v191)

• First of all, hello everybody, this is my first post. I registered solely to ask this question because I couldn't seem to find the answer anywhere.

I can't craft the Block Cutting Machine using the recipe that's everywhere (including the Wiki and the Crafting Guide). Specs are in the thread title. Top Advanced Circuit, middle Advanced Machine Casing, bottom Electric Motor/Shaft (Iron)/Electric Motor. What am I doing wrong?

• Official Post

It's recipe changed to be cheaper so it can be used earlier on in the game. Pretty sure the recipe is circuit on top, basic machine casing in the middle and motor on the bottom, but that's from memory so I might be wrong. I strongly recommend you get JEI and use that for checking crafting recipes as quite a few have changed but the wikis haven't yet.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• It's recipe changed to be cheaper so it can be used earlier on in the game. Pretty sure the recipe is circuit on top, basic machine casing in the middle and motor on the bottom, but that's from memory so I might be wrong. I strongly recommend you get JEI and use that for checking crafting recipes as quite a few have changed but the wikis haven't yet.

Thanks mate, that was it. Now I have an Advanced Circuit and an Advanced Machine Casing... what to do with them??

• Official Post

Thanks mate, that was it. Now I have an Advanced Circuit and an Advanced Machine Casing... what to do with them??

Save them for crafting something else later. You could use the circuit for an electric jetpack and the casing for a thermal centrifuge for example.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.