Agriculture crafting recipes removed? 1.8.9 Experimental latest build

• Hey all, I am currently using the Experimental build for 1.8.9 V 2-2.3.243, and I have come across a bit of a problem. There seems to be no way of crafting the crop sticks in my game nor do they show up as place-able items in the creative menu. I have hops there but no way to place it either (Im assuming the sticks are still needed). It appears that the other crops such as stick reed are gone too at least in the creative menu so my question is are they missing from my files or have they been removed in the current version. Also yes I have re downloaded the file 3 times over now.

P.S. Is the turning table recipe broken too?

Thanks for reading, and any help is appreciated.

• Official Post

Crops haven't quite been ported yet, whilst the turning table has been removed.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Thank you for the reply, and since the turn table is out. I found that you can use the older crafting recipes for the drill and mining laser, but is there a way to craft the hydroelectric or water turbine?

• Official Post

It uses iron shafts now.

JEI will show you all the crafting recipes as a replacement for NEI too.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.