Suggestion : Advance noteblocks

• You know how you use too build huge strings of note blocks just to make a song well..... INTRODUCING THE NOTE BLOCK 9000, you can make music within it through a gui and then print it on paper, you can put that paper into a another a not block 9000 and it can read it :D or a better way of storage is a mobile hard drive :D

Recpies

N = noteblock
    W= wood
    I = ink

Note block 9000
    W W W
    I N Glass Fibre
    W Advanced Machine W

Hard drive
    Refined Iron Cable Refined Iron

Glass Fibre Advanced Circuit Refined Iron

Refined Iron Refined Iron Refined Iron

• First of all, this does not really fit industrial-craft, but would really be a good stand-alone mod.

This is actually possible to do, although I am not sure of the limitation of how long the sound could be, especially if multiple sounds playing at once would be supported. I know build-craft did something *similar* for the builders, although it only stored whether the blocks existed or not, and I think is limited from the size of maps (blueprints are modified maps AFAIK)

• "Ever been down in your workshop crafting advanced machines and lapatron chrytals, when you realized how dull it can get? Then you need the new automized note block 9000!!! Capable of playing back 3 pre-set tunes that will be sure to get your head boobing. but we didn't stop there. Introducing the note block writerizer, capable of receiving YOUR input and turning it into a song! Just adjust the notes inside then press print (right click) with your cd and...Presto! You now have a music disc ready to go! Whats a music disc you ask? We won't tell you, grandma, because it will ruin all the old records you still secretely dance too! Order today and get not one, but TWO HAYO!
    HAYO!

(I'm done now, I will leave the hayos to Ablaka.)

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• "Ever been down in your workshop crafting advanced machines and lapatron chrytals, when you realized how dull it can get? Then you need the new automized note block 9000!!! Capable of playing back 3 pre-set tunes that will be sure to get your head boobing. but we didn't stop there. Introducing the note block writerizer, capable of receiving YOUR input and turning it into a song! Just adjust the notes inside then press print (right click) with your cd and...Presto! You now have a music disc ready to go! Whats a music disc you ask? We won't tell you, grandma, because it will ruin all the old records you still secretely dance too! Order today and get not one, but TWO HAYO!
    HAYO!

(I'm done now, I will leave the hayos to Ablaka.)

lol

• aside for that, I think it's a good idea. May not be included in the base ic2 but an add-on would defintily be awesome.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]