Lag's caused by huge quantity of solar panels.

• Official Post

I know that i have sometimes issues with reading but you seem to have issues too. Because i checkt that before i gave him that link.

There is a mod out there called CompactSolars, that will do nothing else than compress multiple solar panels into a single block, so it should be about as realistic as normal solar panels are.

It's also not like I didn't say that already.

• Hello Guys.

Just wanted to leave feedback.
    Whan I asked question I had huge lags with only 820 solar panels.
    Today I devided them for 32blocks, connected to small energy storage and this way build netowk.
    Thanks for this advise I have now 1472 panels, and no lags during sunset and sunrise. I have additional 11 nuclear reactors and there is very few lags sometimes.
    I have i5 Haswell 3.8 Ghz (constantly working on it's maximum turbo frequency). 24 Gb of Ram and 12 Gb allocated just for minecraft.
    Thanks guys 1.7.10 is still a thing. When I'll finish gathering resources I'll migrate to 1.9.4 (there is still insufficiend mods, I need buildcraft treecapitator, bibliocraft and few more).

Your advise definetely works.
    Thanks guys your are doing great job.

UPD.
    1472 solar panels, 7 working nuclear reactors, 5 wind rotots, other devices, this is closer to end of my cpu limit.
    Industrial core reached 85-90% of maximum load (perfmon /res) .