Tesla coil

• Question about working Tesla coil. If the affected area is a few mobs, then they get a shot all at the same time or one by one? In the wiki in the calculation of the strike says that EVERY mob gets hit, and then the coil is recharged. The guides on YouTube I saw how the coil affects a group of mobs. But the latest version has one mob. And a weak coil turned out... So how?

• Its very simple: it checks for entities apply the same shockdamage to all of them and then uses energy (even if you applied 500 Damage to 50 mobs you still pay only for 1)

• Correctly. To me the house climbs a crowd of zombies . Each 30 x . Before the door is a coil , and a 3- strike kills zombies first , then strike kills 3 in the second and so on. A must with three strikes to kill all at once! Or not?

• Its as simple as this:

-Draining 1EU per tick unless its redstone powered.
    -Every 32Ticks (1,6 seconds) it will look at the total storage & devides it by 400
    -This number is the damage if it is less the 1 It will skip it.
    -If it is bigger then it will check in a 9x9x9 radius.
    -Every entity it finds in this radius that is not wearing a Hazmat suit gets the damage it calculated before.

(So 10000 / 400 = 25 Damage (12,5 hearts)) that will reduce since you need to fill it up faster.
    And it does not matter if you have 1 Entity or 5Million entities in that range. Every entity gets the damage applied. Also the same amount.

The thing you are discribing shows only that the zombies that survive the first shock hat some kind of protection. So they gained some shields from the armor & did not get so much damage as others

• In this case i made a mistake and missed something.
    As soon it finds one it stops the attacking. (I wonder why they didnt add a filter to the default & make a closest entity check, but i have to do that to but thats now on my todolist)
    So its working as intendet at the damage giving (they changed it to that)
    So just provide enough power to damage all entities fast enough.. (Its a MV machine)