IC2-2.2.823-exp and ARS 59.0.4 Question: Any good alternatives for Reactor Coolant injector?

• Official Post

You could manually extract the condensers from the reactor and replace them with fresh condensers. However, then you need to find a way of getting rid of more heat, than you produce, because while you swap condensers, you will produce a bit of heat, that goes into the reactor hull.
    What do you mean with

has been removed from ARS

anyways?

• Ki

You could manually extract the condensers from the reactor and replace them with fresh condensers. However, then you need to find a way of getting rid of more heat, than you produce, because while you swap condensers, you will produce a bit of heat, that goes into the reactor hull.
    What do you mean with

anyways?

about my quote "has been removed from ARS", because I can't seem to find that particular machine anymore, it wasn't in NEI and attempted to craft it but no avail. I suppose the mod author of ARS removed it for some reason.

btw I saw from estebes' video that it uses Reactor Coolant injector machine, it was placed beside the reactor.

I think this was used to auto-refuel the reactor by using the Lapis Lazuli Block? Correct me if i'm wrong about this

I wonder what version is he using?

• Official Post

What is ARS?

Immibis's Advanced Repulsion Systems
    [quote='Casualty Of Society','index.php?page=Thread&postID=202371#post202371']It was added in IC2 for 1.8.9, the video was an example using it a few hours after it was added. ARS's was removed in 1.5, or around then, as it was designed to injects water buckets and ice into reactors. It really had little point being in past 1.2.5 anyway, as it didn't work.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.