Nuclear Reactor & Random Energy Net = Bad Cases

• Well the title tells a part of it...

As You know aroma you solved your problem with IMetadelegate with: I just pick a random entry in the list of Possible Parts to send power to...

First thing that is wrong with that: With Multible connections on Multible blocks the power does not get distrubited equally anymore. So you go simply to Thermal Foundation level...
    Second thing: Nuclear Reactors with multible connections on multible Sides start to waste power even so they could send it elsewhere...
    Not in all cases but in a senario like this:

You power 2 MFSUs on 2 differend sides of a Full Chambered Reactor. (So the MFSUs are not connected to each other on the wire)
    Both MFSUs have a constant drain of 20EU per tick, The reactor Produces 500EU per tick

Now because of Your Random Filling (bad idea i have to repeat that) the case of the first MFSU getting full and the second one gets filled only to 60%
    Now because the 1st MFSU has a constant drain of 20EU the reactor still tries to inject power to it.
    And when that happens the other MFSU gets no longer the rest of power. so 480EU go to waste every tick that mfsu gets filled and energy is left over...

Just asking what did you think when designing this enet? RANDOMNESS HAS NOTHING TODO WHEN CHOOSING TARGETS UNLESS ITS TO ENSURE THAT ALL TARGETS GET SOMETHING.
    And your system does not enusre equal sending... It does ensure over time energy gets distributed to everywhere but only randomly...
    Remove the TileClass and start from new... I Even help you designing a better compat with it... But do not make it like that... Its just wasting CPU resources & EU in bad cases like this...