Question:Quantum Suit Armor

• Hey, so what does the chestplate and helmet quantum armor do? I know what the leggings and boots do, but I can't figure out the other ones. Please help.

• I know that while holding L-Shift, the helmet will refill your air, not entirely sure about the chestplate.

• The head piece refills your air automatically when it gets low.
    The chest piece makes you invulnerable to damage as long as its power is about 35% (assuming it has same threshhold as nanosuit did in IC1)
    The leggings let you run really fast.
    The boots let you jump really high, and negate fall damage.

Both of the damage negation functions, as well as that of both jetpacks, use somewhat buggy code, and hence do not always work properly.

• Actually, I was thinking about the buggy damage reduction from the Jetpacks and Q. Boots; wouldn't it be possible to set up an "if" statement that if the fall distance is above a certain limit:

1) Quantum Boots - the damage value is sent as null and the electrical power is reduced by the amount that would have been applied to damage?
    2) Jetpacks - Similar, but without the "electrical damage."

Apologies if this doesn't seem quite right, my knowledge of how these, Java and Minecraft works is extremely limited.

• I still seem to be taking damage when it is full.

Also, the nano suit armor is supposed to make you invulnerable also, right?

Ofc, As I said, the implementation is a bit buggy atm, hence it doesnt always work as intended. I think that it does not protect from fatal damage, but does prevent any non-fatal damage. Not positive however.

And I am unsure whether the nanosuit is supposed to be providing invulnerability or just *normal* armor damage reduction. (aside from being able to be recharged ofc)

Actually, I was thinking about the buggy damage reduction from the Jetpacks and Q. Boots; wouldn't it be possible to set up an "if" statement that if the fall distance is above a certain limit:

1) Quantum Boots - the damage value is sent as null and the electrical power is reduced by the amount that would have been applied to damage?
    2) Jetpacks - Similar, but without the "electrical damage."

Apologies if this doesn't seem quite right, my knowledge of how these, Java and Minecraft works is extremely limited.

Thats kinda the idea, except that the jetpacks are supposed to increase the *safe fall Threshhold* rather than make you invulnerable, same with rubber boots, and the effect for quantum boots is about right (same with armor) except for the 35% charge part.

Just be aware that the implementation is buggy at the moment, and what is supposed to happen is not currently what does happen.