Wind turbine explosions with CES Unit

• Hi, I´m new here, and I don´t want to disturb...so please, if my question is yet answered, please excuse me and I will read the other post, but I couldn´t find...may be I didn´t search correctly....

My problem is that I have a Wind Turbine working, connected to a CES Unit and the CES Unit to a LV Transformer, and to the machines...working perfectly...the problem comes when I want to change or connect a new machine to the circuit...it explodes...and burn all the copper cable and the CES Unit...is a way to solve this? The only way I´ve found, is to take out the Rotor, take out with the wrench the Kinetic Generator to empty it, connect or change the machines, and reconect the Rotor and the Kinetic Generator...it´s so much I think...

Thanks in advance...and congrats about the forum and the mod!!!

• Official Post

Welcome to the forum!

The kinetic generator is tier 3, whilst the CESU is tier 2, which is why things are exploding. The machine item tooltips are your friend ;)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Thaks a lot for the reply!!!
    Next time I will look more carefully the tooltips...now I see it's a silly question...
    Thanks again!!! ;(