Hea running 1.7.10 need little help with an Error

• Ok I have had these mods work before. I'm using them just on single player mode. It keeps saying blacklisted error problem. If someone could look at it give me a quick fix it would make my kids really happy. Running 1.7.10 Hope this helps and thxs to anyone who can help.

The IC2 config file contains an invalid entry for balance/recyclerBlacklist.

Invalid value at line 63 (recyclerBlacklist = minecraft:glass_pane, minecraft:stick, minecraft:snowball, minecraft:snow_layer, minecraft:snow, IC2:scaffold).

There is no item matching IC2:scaffold.
    [01:43:58] [Client thread/FATAL] [IC2.General]: Exception caught while showing an error.
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: From thread Thread[Client thread,5,main]: Thread[Thread-7,5,main] already has the context current
    at org.lwjgl.opengl.ContextGL.checkAccess(ContextGL.java:184) ~[lwjgl-2.9.1.jar:?]
    at org.lwjgl.opengl.ContextGL.forceDestroy(ContextGL.java:241) ~[lwjgl-2.9.1.jar:?]
    at org.lwjgl.opengl.DrawableGL.destroy(DrawableGL.java:130) ~[lwjgl-2.9.1.jar:?]
    at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display$5.destroy(Display.java:834) ~[lwjgl-2.9.1.jar:?]
    at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.destroy(Display.java:1095) ~[lwjgl-2.9.1.jar:?]
    at ic2.core.PlatformClient.displayError(PlatformClient.java:112) [PlatformClient.class:?]
    at ic2.core.util.ConfigUtil.displayError(ConfigUtil.java:330) [ConfigUtil.class:?]
    at ic2.core.util.ConfigUtil.asRecipeInputList(ConfigUtil.java:44) [ConfigUtil.class:?]
    at ic2.core.block.machine.tileentity.TileEntityRecycler.initLate(TileEntityRecycler.java:51) [TileEntityRecycler.class:?]
    at ic2.core.IC2.modsLoaded(IC2.java:572) [IC2.class:?]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532) [FMLModContainer.class:?]
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) [guava-17.0.jar:?]
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) [guava-17.0.jar:?]
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) [guava-17.0.jar:?]
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) [guava-17.0.jar:?]
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) [guava-17.0.jar:?]
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212) [LoadController.class:?]
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190) [LoadController.class:?]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) [guava-17.0.jar:?]
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) [guava-17.0.jar:?]
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) [guava-17.0.jar:?]
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) [guava-17.0.jar:?]
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) [guava-17.0.jar:?]
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119) [LoadController.class:?]
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:742) [Loader.class:?]
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:311) [FMLClientHandler.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:552) [bao.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878) [bao.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148) [Main.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]

• Official Post

The easiest solution is to just delete IC2's config file and let it regenerate, if you've made changes to it then you might want to manually change IC2:scaffold to IC2:blockScaffold (which will be the end of line 63).

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I deleted the file and it didn't regenerate for some reason Let me give that a try one more time and get back to you. Seen you a lot bro your the best and thanks for being so helpful in the forums.

• Official Post

If you're deleting it and it isn't coming back that would suggest it's not using that one. Make sure the config file you delete it in is in the config folder that's in the same directory as the mods folder (and the mods folder with IC2 in at that).

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.