Server: Moderncraft [IndustrialCraft² + RedPower2]

• 1. maybe, idk atm

2. it is still there and i won't let it get destroyed

feels good to know... Could you please put up a sign saying that evryone is free to use my machines and energy

:)

THE CHEESE IS THE MIGHTIER!

• you have stolen stuff first and maybe put them back, but therefore you're for some time unwhitelisted now

BTW People.... stop applicating... atm NO MORE players on WHITELIST

Sorry man, my bad.

Speculation is the nature of knowledge.

• I dont know how to send you a message correctly do im just gonna do this, i have never been banned have been playing for 2 years, but not industrialcraft because im very new to it. I wanna join to learn how to play better my in game name is helmethead12

• Feanturi, I wrote it in the application for addition to White list (the one that was deleted) there please add my friend "asimus" with me. Can you add him in white list plz)

• I would like to be part of this server

ign Wiz101man

I have never been banned from a server

I have owned a server got bored with it so i stopped paying for a host

CANT WAIT TO PLAY :)

• Does anyone know why I am lagging the first minutes I join the server? It only lags for a couple of minutes then it stops... It's very annoying because I get killed every time I log in. I lost all my items

• Hmm,
    since in ic 1 server i never heard about anyone beeing griefed, i tend to trust the players from there. As far as i remember, UnknownVoid was there so i really believe that he isnt a griefer. Plus i *think* that xxangel17xx isn't the griefer too the time i was on with him, its sound that he is nicely building his house with someone else, did you get any report about him?

Finally, since i move i wasn't griefed any time, but my house is hard to find. marrino460 and aceman4521 are living with me, and shiding, Sumofallwars, awesomejunkie, penguin344 for sure were my house is.
    ======

There any chance that i can convict you to install planes on the server? would be convenient and awesome. plus, would be another thing to build, an hangar for my base....

• Official Post

Hmm,
    since in ic 1 server i never heard about anyone beeing griefed, i tend to trust the players from there. As far as i remember, UnknownVoid was there so i really believe that he isnt a griefer. Plus i *think* that xxangel17xx isn't the griefer too the time i was on with him, its sound that he is nicely building his house with someone else, did you get any report about him?

Finally, since i move i wasn't griefed any time, but my house is hard to find. marrino460 and aceman4521 are living with me, and shiding, Sumofallwars, awesomejunkie, penguin344 for sure were my house is.
    ======

There any chance that i can convict you to install planes on the server? would be convenient and awesome. plus, would be another thing to build, an hangar for my base....

Mostly im not thinking that they are griefer, can anyone tell me, if there were other problems with griefers?

And regarding Planes: Noooo xD

Edit: Following Players, which were unwl are on whitelist again: xxangel17xx, UnknownVoid, Montacode

• hello my name is hypnoshadow i have been playing minecraft for about 6 months now i just started playing multiplayer i would really love to join your server i have never benn baned i am a very none aggressive player . im a big fan of ic and ic2 .this is my first ever application if i am leaveing something out please tell me what it is so i can fix it may i join your server?

• It looks like you run a pretty amazing server and one that actually runs industrial craft. I love building amazing things and never settle for crappy structures. I hate griefers and will always report if i see one... you have no idea how much i hate griefers they're a bunch of little bitches who have no building skills themselves. (maybe i can become a moderator someday) So yes i really think id be a benefit to your server. Thanks. :thumbup:

P.S. My MC login is newtonious also.