Server: Moderncraft [IndustrialCraft² + RedPower2]

• Hi all. I want to join. My IGN is Trepach and I'd like to play some real engineering server. I will not hack or grief.
    IGN: Trepach
    WL me

• IGN:dragon53535

I agree to the rules.

Hello, I have been looking for a free to play INDUSTRIALCRAFT! server, and you were on the wiki so i decided to check you out, it seems legit :P and fun i have experiance with IC2, (side note: HARD AS HELL TO GET SOME OF THE REGENTS!), i have been banned from one server a long time ago for hacking, doesn't mean i do it now, a friend got me hooked on it and i stupidly did it. I have never griefed, nor would i grief, as long as i liek youz :P, so i feel that this server may be for me. i currently play sometimes on a server called minesworn, very fun, but not really a main goal game, in IC2 you have a main goal, MAKE MATTER! or a nuke plant, whichever floats your boat.

If there are any problems with my app, just contact me and i will fix it as soon as i can.

Please note that my IGN is exactly how i spelled it, caps and all.

This application was made with humor, disregard anything that seems like I would be an idiot. Thank you.

• Hello! ING:TobiAndDeidara I'm not sure how to prove I'm not greifer, but I promise I wouldn't greif. I don't swear(if that helps? XD) And if you kick me for something, please tell me first. I haven't gotten to play many servers(1) so I Don't know if there are any universal rules I need to follow. This application(if they call if that) probably stinks 'cause I've never asked to be on a whitelisted server before. Please give me a chance!

• IGN druhas
    age 27

just found the IC2 mod and have been loving it, looking to join a server to build with other IC2 builders.
    PLZ whitelist meh

• I would like to apply to be whitelisted.

My in game name is: marbakka

I've been playing Minecraft since spring and discovered IC a few months ago. I have spent all my time so far in single player and would like to try my hand at IC2 alongside other players. I'm too old to be griefing, and the rules sound perfectly in keeping with my style.

- Marbakka

• i would say no to buildcraft for the moment, BC is laggy as hell at moment and would rather play on a lagg free server than have BC on there and not be able to do nothin at all

• Hallo Fean
    this is a whitelist app for a friend

IGN:petervp
    want to play:becuse my friend says that this is the best server in world
    IC exp:none
    friend:vofen
    i hope you will add my friend

Greetings from vofen

• Hello my IGN is monttumopo and im sorry if i reposted this but im writing on computer now and i noticed lots of people has replyed their Application

I wanna get in moderncraft server Becuz its only working and non pay2play IC2 server wheres active people (i was today in other server but it was soo empty. ) I'm not a griefer and i like to help other people.(if i can) i also readed rules and i will Agree them. I dont :Nuke TNT: others if they dont :Nuke TNT: me. So im good for good and bad for bad.

So i hope u will add me to whitelist if u like this.

-monttumopo

• Official Post

Well i don't like the part: "I dont :Nuke TNT: others if they dont :Nuke TNT: me." lol but i will whitelist you soon ^^

• Hi everyone!

My name is Patrick, and I'm playing Minecraft for about 10 months, and IndustrialCraft from verision 1.3 of MC.
    I am translating IC2 wiki to Polish, and I have got own server (currently on IC v.8.55_02 + IshFix 0.2), but I really like visit international servers and learn more from others. I think I am very friendly :)

IGN = Herbb

As you saw my English are very bad - sorry for that but I still learn it :)

+++ Sorry for my English +++

• IGN: adrianminer

I will follow all rules

I am experienced with most of industrial craft, i played on another server before, but I got bombed an lost all, including my solar panels, bat box E-Furnace and macerator, I am really looking for another server to play in, I like cooperation, I was the main IT in the other server, and I really want to play with others, I can't manage all my machinery and mining and farming all at once, I dont rely on nuclear power, and I rarely swear. I hope you accept me, thank you for putting a server with such a great mod up