Server: Moderncraft [IndustrialCraft² + RedPower2]

• Hello!

I would like to join the server because:
    My friend plays here.
    I Love IC2!

Reasons you should whitelist me:
    I have never griefed in my entire MC-life.
    I will follow all the rules.
    People usually think i'm a nice guy.

IGN:Azraneth

• Id like to join the server because ive never seen industrial craft MP before. im experienced in Ic and feel as if i could help on the map. Or anyone else if they need it. I follow rules and dont grief (i have my own server on sometimes) and ill shun every griefer :evil:----- :Nuke TNT: =GRIEFER=Shun!
    IGN=ownager (with lowercase! no caps!)

• hey, id like to join the server because the only other ones i know of, one is down :( and the other is pay to play X( i have had quite a bit of IC experience as well.
    My IGN is Exedra

• IGN: Gobben

will obey all rules

i would like to join your server because i want to play on a real industrialcraft server. for i have never played on one and would like to gain some experience. also i have some friends that play on your server and they suggested this server to me. dragon53535 suggested this server to me.

Azriel The Angel Of Destruction!!!!!! MinecraftCreeper MinecraftCreeper MinecraftCreeper

• IGN: Trepach
    I will not grief. I will not hack or glitch.
    I want to play in a quality Industrial Craft server.
    I'd like to play combine with others.
    Please whitelist me

• IGN: Deadhunter96

Played MC 10 months now, though only SinglePlayer. Ive shown him a few servers, but since he found yours the best, I just wanted to make a request on his behalf, to join your server.

• Then you're app wasnt neat enough :P

Btw: Setting up a new forum atm, so later i will close this topic and put the link here

Hello, i would love to join your server as i am looking for a good IC2 server.

I have never griefed, I have never been banned,and most importantly,

I ALWAYS follow the rules.

My IGN is Exedra

P.S. is this neat enough?

P.P.S. you should make an application form :).

• IGN: Gobben

I agree to all rules.

i would like to join your server because i would like to play on an industrialcraft2 server. the server was recommended to me by a friend. i have 1 year and 3 months of experience in minecraft. i will respect everyone and their property. i am sure i will be a great addition to the community because i will help others when they ask for it and i will not grief or steal from them.

Azriel The Angel Of Destruction!!!!!! MinecraftCreeper MinecraftCreeper MinecraftCreeper

• Application for being whitelisted

Dear Feanturi,

I would like to join this server because I am very interested in this mod; which I have tried in SSP for a few days now.
    I played Minecraft for half a year, and on 3 different servers; one of which I became mod.
    I never grieved, and is rather familiar with the nuclear and wiring aspects of this mod, so I can help instruction of newer players if needed.
    My ingame name is "Mook" as well.

Best Regards
    Mook

• My ign is TrollForALiving and i want to be whitelisted for 2 reasons. #1 i wantg to play with others and enjoy industrialcraft
    #2 my ssp has the laggy glitch with 1.8.1 and its almost impossible to play with like 2 fps