Server: Moderncraft [IndustrialCraft² + RedPower2]

• Greetings! My IGN: Pewly
    I started to play IC not long ago, but i really loved it. As soon as 181 was released most of servers stoped using IC1 mod, so i were unable to play it anymore. Started to waiting for ic2 smp release. I really want to play with you guys :)

• ello Feanturi,
    I am harryht (IGN) and I am interested in joining your server.
    Firstly, because I have been exited about IC² Multiplayer was to be released.
    With 1.15, SMP has been implemented and I would like to see all the features in your server.
    I do not grief, and I am kinda experienced at IC², I even built a (still working) nuclear reatcor in SSP.
    Also, Moderncraft is whitelisted, and that is a good thing. I don't mind the application process, if it keeps griefers away.
    I have never been mod or admin in any server, but I did run a small private server for some time.
    I hope you accept me.
    -harryht

• Official Post

Well i think you failed xD

• Hello i posted on the first page and just want to ask if it wasn't good enough? ;) since i did'nt get whitelisted i promise i have never ever griefed a server.

• I love the IC mod I've been playing well, once came to play in servers, and never had any problem (kick, ban) I am a legal player, until he set aside (for studies) and now with the new versions IC2 am impatient to play with other players, Thax you, and sorry my English is very bad ...

add : matacabras

• Hi,

I've been playing your server for... about an hour now and something strange is happening to me... I'm getting kicked out without reason. I'm getting the dirt background screen and the game is frozen. I don't think it has a link but I'm only getting kicked in Minecraft Days and not nights...

• somewhere around the beloved NPC village where 80% of all server inhabitants play, is an crashing chunk, everyone who comes within a certain radius of this chunk will cause massive lag within the server. sadly this :Force Field: Lag Zone :Force Field: covers the ENTIRE TOWN, the only way to get temporary rid of the lag (5 seconds) is to relog AND GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE! :cursing:
    Shiding out! MinecraftNotch

EDIT: This caused me to lose my Electric Jetpack and for some machines to dissapear :Nuke TNT:

• Hi,

I've been playing your server for... about an hour now and something strange is happening to me... I'm getting kicked out without reason. I'm getting the dirt background screen and the game is frozen. I don't think it has a link but I'm only getting kicked in Minecraft Days and not nights...

Hey it'sa me SHIDING MinecraftCow , you must install the >2< hotfixes, one goes into the minecraft.jar the other goes into the minecraft forge classes
    SHIDING OUT

• Im Intrested in a whitelisting if thats alright.
    IGN: Lasergut
    Previous bans: None
    I run a Bukkit server normally But I love playing around with Industrial craft in my Spare time. Course most people on my server don't seem interested in it. I wanted to beable to try out IC2 SMP and see how much of an Improvement it was over IC1.
    Dunno what Else I should add in for an application.

Proud IndustrialCraft user Since Minecraft beta 1.3 (Or 1.4, To many nukes to the face can cause memory issues.)

• It was a bugged chunk, which spawned lots of XP Orbs, but now they are all gone and at the moment the server is running fine ^^

My faul. I died there.

FREAKING EXP ORBS!!! I suggest that players jump on lava regular to destroy those orbs. They are going to keep crashing the server every-time someone die.