► Gult's Gorge - 1.6.4 Free2Play | HOSTED | NO WHITELIST | Buycraft | Teamspeak ATLAUNCHER EASY INSTALL IC2, PROJECT RED, Buildcraft, Forestry, Applied Energistics, Bibliocraft, Binnies mod, Compact solars,Extra Cells, Gregtech, IC2 Nuclear Controls,

• unfortunatly if you can portect the money it would defeat the purpose of the death penalty. now that being said i agree that 10% would be a more reasonable amount to lose. unless it could be a fixed value of 50... this would be better in some ways for most of the server. and ensure that people dont lose alot of money that they worked hard for.

• 1. Get alternate account.
    2. Send money to alternate account.
    3. Die
    4. Lose no money.
    5. ????
    6. Profit.

:thumbup: This is my signature. Yup. That's it.

• dont panick. server didn't crash. Internet appears to be down in levs area......

“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
    The Eleventh Doctor

• Wow... server is full... 25/25 people. First time I've ever seen that many people on... Just amazing...

Someone log off so I can have a turn! :D

• Woot, server full and running pretty good!

Maybe my server spotlight video reached more people than I thought it would, lol!

(okay, maybe not, only 45 views so far and most of them probably you guys :D)

• Charter is still working on my line so it goes down for an hour at a time sometimes

SIDE NOTE FOUND A VERY LARGE CUSTOM QUARRY at about -263 -713 82 THE REGION REQUIRED A REGEN... THAT IS NOT JUST A NONO BUT A BANABLE OFFENSE FYI... the user will be banned.

edit: it has come to my attention it belonged to a player who should know better... enough said... it has been regened, i really do not like the i am above the rules and not just a little larger but massive larger about 30 chunks. Wow, not sure how to deal with this because it is a very trusted memeber... all i can say i was more then surprised to find out who it was... and a little disappointed.

• Woot, server full and running pretty good!

Maybe my server spotlight video reached more people than I thought it would, lol!

(okay, maybe not, only 45 views so far and most of them probably you guys :D)

I was one of that 45 lol

• ndagger im crashing soon i spawn in yr home :S

EDIT: lev i belive TP pipes are crashing me

also can u move me back to spawn or my home ? as im non-stop crashing when joining

• Charter is still working on my line so it goes down for an hour at a time sometimes

SIDE NOTE FOUND A VERY LARGE CUSTOM QUARRY at about -263 -713 82 THE REGION REQUIRED A REGEN... THAT IS NOT JUST A NONO BUT A BANABLE OFFENSE FYI... the user will be banned.

edit: it has come to my attention it belonged to a player who should know better... enough said... it has been regened, i really do not like the i am above the rules and not just a little larger but massive larger about 30 chunks. Wow, not sure how to deal with this because it is a very trusted memeber... all i can say i was more then surprised to find out who it was... and a little disappointed.

Well who is it lev?

:thumbup: This is my signature. Yup. That's it.

• Bought a new Cisco DOCSIS 3 modem to replace the beater I currently am using. I am currently planning on replacing my network switch with a 1gb switch to but they run close to 100 so it will take some donations to get there but next upgrade it will allow a faster network handling to the modem which equates to faster upload speeds meaning better packet handling and an overall faster server.

• Do you use bukkit? If you have sign commands we could use detector signs for the owner of a base, and when they aren't online their machines could automatically get shut off :D