[1.4.5] InventionCraft ANARCHY! [Dedicated Server | IC | BC | RP | Forestry | Mystcraft | and more! | MCUpdater]

• So is understanding the differentiating factors of a build rights list and a whitelist. Hurrdurr

Wow, good one. You do realize we had a build rights list for quite some time (with no white list) and then just recently switched back (and I forgot to update the IC forums)...... right? I mean, surely...

• Looking to add 3-5 more people for the server (new registrations have been closed for about a week).

Please go to the forums (inventioncraft.com/forum) for more info.

• Looking to add 3-5 more people for the server (new registrations have been closed for about a week).

Please go to the forums (inventioncraft.com/forum) for more info.

I posted an application (for future reference, as I've labeled it).
    I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

• We're opening back up registration to at least 10-15 more people for now. We are still somewhat selective, but at least for the next week or so, we'll have much more open registrations.

Please visit our forums or reply here if you're interested.

• Age 21
    Playing time depends on day/studies, can be 0 can be 12h
    Why Cuz I kinda completed all my golas in SSP, been playing some MMORPG year ago and I miss those times, when there were other ppl, called nowadays community.

If whitelisted please PM me here.

Btw some kind of craftbook is available?

• Added the last few applicants. Looking for a few more.

We prefer you to apply on our forums, but I'll be checking here for applications at least a few times a day.

• Added CraftBook to the server.

Testing RailCraft on my test server now, everything looks good so far, so it may be added in the next 24 hours or so.

• Added several more. Selectively adding maybe 10 more.

We've had more interested than I expected, so registration may not stay open for more than a week.

• We had approximately 30 minutes of downtime this morning to update all plugins, fix a few config issues, and some other general maintenance.

First down time in 15 days!

As evidenced by the MineStatus banner, we are getting closer and closer to having over 99% up time.

• We have officially passed the 99% up time mark. Thanks everyone!

Also, we've taken a decent amount of new members over the last week or so, but we still have room for a few more.