Support Request: Power Generation Problems in MP

• I am using IC 7.20

Okay my server is setup correctly, but in my testing I have found that my solar flower is not generating any power what-so-ever I used a EC manipulator and found that the reading before the first MFE is 0EU. I have made many flowers on SP and all worked fine, but on MP nothing is happening.

My current setup is a 12 point flower and I have my switches in the proper places. I am also passing the current through a MFE > HVT > HVT > MFE > Machines

• Official Post

I am using IC 7.20

Okay my server is setup correctly, but in my testing I have found that my solar flower is not generating any power what-so-ever I used a EC manipulator and found that the reading before the first MFE is 0EU. I have made many flowers on SP and all worked fine, but on MP nothing is happening.

My current setup is a 12 point flower and I have my switches in the proper places. I am also passing the current through a MFE > HVT > HVT > MFE > Machines

ECM's don't display chat messages correctly in SMP.

• okay, but I am not getting any power to my macenator at all, and I know it's wired right. I just tested the setup on SP and it worked fine, and actually better than fine.

• Yeah I should of taken screenshots of that as well and I will, but I woke up late and I have to get ready for work or else I am going to be late. I will post them when I get home tonight.

• okay I found out something didn't launch right on my server. I noticed it first while mining. I never found any copper, tin, or uranium while on my dig. I think what caused it not work right was because I entered the name "Caverns" for the seed in the server properties.

I backed that world up and made a new one with level seed blank and the world generated including the IC resources. I built a new solar flower and tested it, and was quickly shocked by the HV line.

• It does not seem likely that the seed had any effect, however, the lack of copper/tin/uranium could be caused by a server created before industrialcraft was installed.

• hmm but I created that world after I installed IC. I had been spawning items in and really didn't pay attention to the lack of copper and tin when I was mining. I caught on a second pass through a cave complex and noticed that all I was seeing was the vanilla resources. However, now everything is functioning as intended.