[answered]crash client problem with MFE, MFSU and batbox.

• hi...

I think I have a problem of incompatible mods here but it wasn't the case with earlier version so that's why I need your help. I don't have a lot of mods but it would be nice if you could help me pinpoint the exact mod who could be the problem.

Code
    I've done an ic2 bug report because even if it could be another mods problem the first line is still: Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: ic2.core.block.wiring.TileEntityElectricBatBox cannot be cast to ic2.api.energy.tile.IEnergySource

here is the bugreport link, you have the crash log from the client too in it. bug report

so for the moment i'm thinking about tesla (but the dev stand by his mod and said that it was an ic2 problem), or cyclopscore...

What do you think

• Official Post

Within energy synergy, it presumes everything that implements IEnergyStorage also implements IEnergySource. But because none of them do, it's crashing trying to cast them applying capabilities. There's nothing IC2 can do to work around this, energy synergy is just making a presumption (potentially accidentally) that doesn't happen.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• thanks you are a bit a life saviour, i can work with that indication. thanks. I don't have enough training yet to read java stack exception correctly.