I'm playing 'the great wall' level type by Extra Utilities 2 and . . .

• Using Ex Nihilo Creatio to get some materials, etc, and I've set up it to acquire Iridium. I Put the equation to 5% of chance to drop 1 shard, while using "dust" on a diamond mesh.

I'm wondering if its too easy, y'know, if I should lower to idk, 4%, 3% or what.

• I'd think if you have the ability to chunkload anything 'offline' in your modpack it wouldn't really matter. 5% means you putter around your world and come back in a while and can do something useful. 1% means you go watch a movie, sleep, come back tomorrow and do something useful with your iridium.

• I'd think if you have the ability to chunkload anything 'offline' in your modpack it wouldn't really matter. 5% means you putter around your world and come back in a while and can do something useful. 1% means you go watch a movie, sleep, come back tomorrow and do something useful with your iridium.

No, I cant do that, I can only automatize the sieves.

• Cooper will show up with Lady Gaga in their up and coming sentimental film a star is conceived which is expected to get discharged by October 2018. The Jacket worn by Cooper in the film looks radiant and has been adored by watchers. James Bond Jackets