Change Nano Saber Attack Speed

• Currently the Nano Saber has an attack speed of 1, which is the same as axes and other tools. But swords, which the saber is one of, have an attack speed of 1.6 usually. This doesn't seem like a large difference, but after playing with the Nano Saber for a fair amount of time as it is right now, I can say it certainly is. That along with the lack of the "swing" than most swords have and the inability to enchant it makes the Nano Saber honestly pretty bad compared to a vanilla enchanted diamond sword.

• The nanosaber was intended for PVP, not PVE, AFAIR

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• The nanosaber was intended for PVP, not PVE, AFAIR

Even in PvP it would be worse than an enchanted diamond sword. Swing speed makes an even bigger difference in PvP than in PvE, at least in my experience.

• It does extra damage to players, and ignores any nano or power armor they have on

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.