DokuCraft IndustrialCraft2 Remake (32x32) (Currently stopped)

• Hey all,

i've just updated the old IndustrialCraft Textures for IC2. So all Credits goes to the originator of those textures!!
    Some of them like the LV, MV and HV Transformers and the MFSU are work in progress i'll update them soon. But i've packed the
    PSD file into it so you can update them by your own.

Ok here are some screens for you.

How to install:
    1. Get the DokuCraft Pack here or cutomize your own here .
    2. Download this IC2 TexPack Addon here .
    3. Unpack it somewhere.
    4. open up the you Dokucraft Pack. 7Zip, WinRar or Winzip.
    5. Drag and drop the "ic2" folder into your Dokucraft Pack.
    6. Done

Download link again here -> http://goo.gl/kzTGk

HF and let me know if you like it or if you have any suggestion.
    As a small side note, i've never done PixelArt so i need a bit time to get into it.

Ohh and of course a massive thanks to the creators of IndustrialCraft, BuildCraft and Forge your Mods keep me stucked on MC ;)

Edit: I've been contacted by a guy who said he already works on a complete rework of the DokuCraft IC² textures. I've stopped working on this, at least for a while since it doesn't make that much sense to have two reworks. While he works on IC² i lay my focus on BC, BTW and RP2, if anyone is already working on one of this mods please let me know!!

• Did you forget to draw the GUIs or am i just intalling it wrong?

Nope i haven't made the GUIs yet, the first part was just copy and pasting old stuff. But i'm currently working on all the GUIs, don't know how fast i get them done but i think tomorrow or monday.

• Look realy cool atm i am using faithful32pack an addOn [with some my Block texture] realy like to try this one Hope GUI get soon. :Industrial Diamond: for you