Uranium re-enrichment in experimental?

• Title explains the question, I would love to create a breeder reactor but all of the information is outdated and the process doesn't work anymore, is it permanently removed or will it be added back in an update?

• Official Post

Plutonium (more importantly MOX) acts as a more logical recycling route than the breeders did, there in an incentive to run reactors for it compared to breeders that could have near depleted uranium cells crafted directly. There's a bit more reliable realism in the process too as you always know you'll get plutonium from spent fuel rods over the 25% chance of uranium cells flipping to depleted isotopes. Currently Lithium -> Tritium acts like the old breeders did for the sake of having a conversion process but whether that stays or not will depend on a couple of other factors.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.