Remove cable transfer limit.

• I and my friend is playing on my server.And we play with super solar panlels addon that adds some overpowered panels,and i want to remove the cable transfer limit,playing on 1.7.10.

• Official Post

If you're using stock IC2 the power limits aren't enforced on 1.7.10 anyway. If you're using Classic or Uncomplication though I don't think there's an option to ignore it whilst still running with any other enet limitations

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I don't say about the packet limit i say about the limit of EU/tick like on the gold cable is 512/tick

EDIT: i didn't understand what you meant when you sayed limits aren't enforced,if i can disable it in configs, say where please.

• Official Post

On 1.7.10 (so long as you're not using IC2 Classic or Uncomplication) the limits are always ignored, you can move as much power as you want using any cable you want. Any limits the tooltips might mention are effectively ignorable.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.