Problem: Solar Panel Generateing 0 Power

• i am useing IC2 1.15

my problem is some solar panels are makeing 0 power my setup is in the screenshot below there are just over 55 panels there there connected to a batbox then MFE then a LV transformer but at the wire at the bat box is only getting 6EU/t

am i wireing it wrong or is this bugged?

• If I'm seeing this right, you're using copper wiring which has an EU loss of 1 EU every 5 blocks. That means any solar panels further than 5 blocks won't reach the batbox. (=

http://wiki.industrial-craft.net/index.php?title=Cable <-- Good cable guide. :)

• thanks for that i didnt totaly undersand the cable loss thing as each cable is plugged into 3 panels ive partly fixed it useing glass fiber think i may need to redo my setup to loose less power

so would it to be better to make the patch of panels 5 long but wider with copper cables conecting to glass fiber?

• thanks for that i didnt totaly undersand the cable loss thing as each cable is plugged into 3 panels ive partly fixed it useing glass fiber think i may need to redo my setup to loose less power

so would it to be better to make the patch of panels 5 long but wider with copper cables conecting to glass fiber?

tin cables are very useful because they lose 1 eu every 40 blocks but they are uninsulated and they can handle only 3 EU/t. this doesn't mean that you can't wire them to four or more solar panel for the fact they send packets of 1 EU every thick (energy handled by a cable is based on how much a packet of energy is big, not on the sum of the energy). The problem is that you can't use them anymore anymore after a batbox (or anything else that sends more than 3 EU/t at once).

• tin cables are very useful because they lose 1 eu every 40 blocks but they are uninsulated and they can handle only 3 EU/t. this doesn't mean that you can't wire them to four or more solar panel for the fact they send packets of 1 EU every thick (energy handled by a cable is based on how much a packet of energy is big, not on the sum of the energy). The problem is that you can't use them anymore anymore after a batbox (or anything else that sends more than 3 EU/t at once).

i got one thing to say to you THANKS SO MUCH now all working 53 panels makeing 53EU/t :thumbup: