Question

• Why do all my post keep going missing. Its like I've not posted anything at all. Even my request for help that I literaly just posted not even a minute ago is gone now. Whys going on?

• Well I don't understand what the problem is. My problem hasn't been posted on here yet (That I've seen anyways) and I have it in the right location with a very clear topic on it.

• Official Post

I usually delete a dozen threads each day because they're not named with a proper tag.
    Threads without these tags are obviously written by persons who didn't care to read the forum-section-rules.
    I don't exactly why i should bother reading stuff written by people who don't take the 2 min to just read the rules by themselves, but exspect me to read through their posts, which usually is one of dozens i've to read. Next to modding, debugging and organizing the team.

For this reason there is the basic forum rules of all threads infringing a rule plainly getting deleted, unread. Works fine and reduces the time i need to moderate the forum ^^