Suggestion: Composite BatPack

• Would you like to be a walking tank with a big battery? 9

1. Yes (7) 78%
    2. Too overpowered (2) 22%
    3. No (1) 11%
    4. underpowered? (0) 0%

Composite BatPack

Basically a combination of the BatPack and the Composite Armor Vest, basically makes you a walking tank with a giant battery (bringing the brotherhood of steel to minecraft?).
    I guess this is kind of similar to the Nano Bodyarmor but this would be acquirable earlier on, and still power electric tools (can the nanosuit power electric tools?), and not use diamonds like the Nanosuit
    To not make it too overpowered and easy to get I think you would first need to make a BatPack and Composite Armor Vest, then combine them with advanced alloys, as well as a possible reduction in the amount of power it stores.

- A -
    A B A
    - C -

A = Advanced Alloy B = BatPack C = Composite Vest - = Insulated copper cable

• I guess this is really different from what your saying but maybe there should be 3 batpacks with different storage. Maybe one with 4 batteries in the recipe (40000 EU) and one with 2 energy crystals (200000 EU). And since everything in IC2 has to be ultra HAYOish maybe one with HUGE storage that uses lapotrons. Since there are 3 tiers of stationary storage( :Batbox: :MFE-Transmitter: :MFS-Unit: ) i was thinking maybe 3 batpacks.

Have a nice day! Einen schönen Tag noch! Buona giornata! Passez une bonne journée! 有一個很好的一天!素敵な一日を! Хорошего дня!

• Yes, well, I imagine alblaka wont change his mind about using so called T2/T3 portable energy storage away from base, so I doubt that will happen either.

Specially, energy crystals and/or laptron crystals being able to be used to recharge/power corresponding tiered tools/machines.