[No Whitelist] [IC2 1.15| Buildcraft 2.2.2]

• The server will be on 24/7, currently there is not a whitelist if there is a lot of greifing then i will make it whitelist.
    To play you will need three mods installed; IC2 1.15, Buildcraft 2.2.2 and buildcraft teleport pipes 1.9.
    BuildCraft Teleport Pipes

Rules
    1. Don't Grief, Steal or other bad stuff
    2. Be friendly in game
    3. Do not use hacks/flymods!
    If you break any rules you will be banned!

Server IP: IC2.weechow.com
    The server is located in france.

This is also a new map (8/10/11)

Im very tempted to start a new map (or keep the same) but whitelisted!
    what do you think of making a whitelist?

• When certain people join the whole server lags out... It only happens with some people.

Please we need you to look into this, at least restart the server!

TY.

• It's not your fault lopephish, I am not happy about having to turn away the new players but if I dont say something all the people who dont lag the server and have already built here suffer.

Really sorry.

Would be nice if the admin would try to help!

• Have now installed the exp ord fix in hopes this was the prob that caused the lagg. have now also installed the buildcraft teleport pipes so that will be needed to be installed on client side to be able to log in.

• Have now installed the exp ord fix in hopes this was the prob that caused the lagg. have now also installed the buildcraft teleport pipes so that will be needed to be installed on client side to be able to log in.

Awesome thank you! And Please don't reset the map!! we have all worked hard on our creations. White list would be fine to prevent griefers.

• Thanks for adding teleport pipes however it wont let us craft the waterproof ones, I think you havent installed the latest version of the mod, or maybe a bug I dunno.

Also a whitelist is fine but a lot of the regulars on the server have set up advanced builds and even towns, please stick with the map!

• Seems me and my buddies were victims of a nuke. :/ Possibly two. Two deeeep craters in the ground.
    Would there be any way to see who did this? Or any way to revert them back to a previous date?

If you need the coords, just let me know and I'll PM you them.

EDIT: I"ll PM them anyways.

• Unfortunately I can't login. It is displayed to me 'logging in...' and after a while it displays the 'End of stream'-Error. If I want to click 'Cancel', the game freezes. It also shows that 0 of 50 players currently online. Is the server crashed?

ru,
    Jannes1503