I want to change a craft of diamond dust, to get 4 diamond dust from 1 diamond. So I don't know how to do that. In config file nothing, I tried to decompile, but there was bacchanalia. I don't know if CraftTweaker or another craft changers mods will can to change craft in IC2 macerator.
Which IC2 version are you using?
Mod version: 170
MC version: 1.12.2
Alright. Follow these steps:
- Make a new folder called ic2 and place it in your .minecraft/config folder (.minecraft/config/ic2)
- Use 7zip or Winrar and open up your industrialcraft-2-2.8.170-ex112.jar.
- Go to assets/ic2/config and extract macerator.ini into your .minecraft/config/ic2.
- Open up your macerator.ini with WordPad or Notepad++ and look for the line that says OreDict:gemDiamond = ic2:dust#diamond
- Add *4 to the end of it, so you have OreDict:gemDiamond = ic2:dust#diamond*4
- Save it and load your game. Diamonds should now be macerated into 4 diamond dusts.
It works! Thanks!!!