1.7.10 general.ini the configuration is not regenerated

• Code
    They already helped me a bit but the remedy of letting the configuration regenerate does not work help
    Code
     (Caused by: ic2.core.util.Config$ParseException: general parse error at line 0 ().

at ic2.core.util.Config.load(Config.java:242)

at ic2.core.init.MainConfig.load(MainCoall 

All of this problem by: There is no item maching:ic2:Blockscaffolding:(:(:(

• here:

• :(((((((((((((((((((

• I do not know if it has something to do with using winrar to modify it, I tried it like this for a long time ago and it worked all my mods I download them on a secure page: Curse Forge. but please tell me if this can affect my pc.

• Official Post

Downloading from Jenkins won't affect your pc in any way, It just shows all versions of IC2 whereas curseforge only shows a few recommended versions.

Now, download a fresh copy from curseforge and replace the ic2 jar in your mods folder.

DO NOT EDIT IT WITH WINRAR (or 7zip). The SHA-256 error shows when someone edited the JAR directly in a bad way. That's what the config files and resource packs are for, so you don't have to edit the jar.

Go to your .minecraft/config folder and remove IC2.ini (and also ic2 folder if you have it).

Now launch minecraft as normal, let a new IC2.ini get created.

After that, open IC2.ini in your CONFIG folder (do not edit your general.ini in your IC2 jar) and go to the part where it says

recyclerBlacklist = minecraft:glass_pane, minecraft:stick, minecraft:snowball, minecraft:snow_layer, minecraft:snow, IC2:blockScaffold

Remove IC2:blockScaffold and hit save. Then launch minecraft.

• thanks you are the best

thanks you are the best

thanks you are the best

thanks you are the best

thanks you are the bestthanks you are the best

thanks you are the best

thanks you are the best