Piping Steam from Boilers (Fluid Reactors)

• Hello. I've been experimenting with a fluid reactor design in my creative experiment world. I am using the Direwolf20 1.10 Modpack.

I have a fluid reactor which, via Hardened Fluiducts, feeds the Liquid Heat Exchangers (which then send the cold coolant back to the reactor).
    These Liquid Heat Exchangers heat the Boilers, set to 221 bar & 1mB as per the tutorials.
    From there, Fluiducts should take the superheated steam to the turbine, which will in turn send the output steam to a second turbine, which in turn is connected to a condenser, which will feed water back to the Boilers via another set of fluiducts. All have Fluid Ejector Upgrades.

When I start the reactor, the boilers heat up (as expected) however the "steam pipe" fills with water, the turbines seem to remain empty for some reason but don't generate power, and nothing seems to get sent back to the boilers. I understand that the steam boiler creates water occasionally, but I assume this would just be ejected from turbine 1 > turbine 2 > condenser > water pipe > Boiler again.
    How can I make this work? (note: I can't just connect the turbines directly to the boilers. I need to pipe it elsewhere.)
    Thank you! :)

• Hello, I've added the Fluid Ejectors. I'll post a screenshot below. When I switch on the boiler, no steam is output into the superheated steam pipe (marked below) and instead I just get steam explosions around the boiler. setting it the pipe to filter for just steam does work, however it still explodes occasionally and doesn't allow me to take full advantage of my fluid reactor setup.
    Thanks again

• Strangely, I just tried firing it up and leaving it. it causes explosions for about 30 seconds, then starts working as expected (I added some pipes under the steam turbines to drain off any additional water) . The system seems to be losing water somehow, but otherwise it seems to work (except for steam explosions during startup and shutown). Any Idea why they're happening, and how to stop them?

• Okay, sorry for frequent posts but I've just made some more progress.
    Presumably, the water loss is due to the steam explosions.
    It seems that, even at 221 bar, some normal steam (not superheated) still gets created. I'll have to rebuild the system slightly in order to pipe it away, however once I do so, I can feed it into either an auxiliary turbine or a condenser, hopefully this will prevent the explosions.

• Official Post

From the looks of it your first steam turbine isn't outputting any of its distilled water, which you should, because it will otherwise reduce the efficiency of your turbine.

And the IC2 steam boiler/turbines have some wonky interactions with fluid pipes from other mods. Try to place a tank directly against the boiler and pipe your (superheated) steam out from that instead.

Also do the same for the first turbine if you can. Then you can pump your distilled water from your condensor and first turbine (tank) back to your steam boiler. However, as the steam boiler auto-outputs into any pipes, it's suggested to pipe the distilled water into a liquid distributor and then point that to output into your boiler.

About the steam explosions due to your boiler producing some regular steam, make sure that you give your boiler the 200 HU/t that it needs. However, I am not sure if the boiler should be producing any regular steam at all when set to that pressure.