Question: Can someone help test my server?

• Hi, im new here, and im not really sure if my server is running correctly. For all intents and purposes, it is an "anything goes" server, because it is only for testing, and is not a permanent map. I'd like reports if IndustrialCraft items are working, as i know the buildcraft and WirelessRedstone 1.4 works, but i dont know any IndustrialCraft recipes, and i havent got round to adding SMP Recipe book.

Mods on the server:
    Buildcraft - core, builders, energy, factory, transport - 2.2.1
    industrialcraft 2 - 1.15
    MpUtils 1.8.1 v3 Server
    WirelessRedstone

To get the "WirelessRedstone" not to boot me from the server, i had to combine the "WirelessRedstone.zip" and the "WirelessRedstoneClient.zip" (the client is for SMP packet support) and now it is working, but im not sure if the buildcraft items are working as they arent all showing up in my TMI window (and yes, i took the solution of using "MpUtils 1.8.1 v3 Server", which displayed most, but not all of the IndustrialCraft items.

The recipes on the Wiki dont seem to be working for the MSE and MFSU, but those are the only ones ive been able to test (but i only tested them from the wiki recipes "http://wiki.industrial-craft.net/index.php?title=MFS_Unit"

IP to the server:
    battlegame.dyndns.org
    or

Reports would be awesome.