The Water Mill recipe not working (and more...) Help!?

• Hello! I was looking without lucky this error: The Watermill :Water Mill: is broken. The NEI don't show the recipe when I click it (the WaterMill is visible in the NEI), and the normal recipe (from internet) didn't work either. I use different Forge or and the problem still. The same with the Wind Mill :Wind Mill:. The rest works fine ?(

Something curious: I put the IC2 classic mod and the Watermill work fine, so latter when I put the industrialcraft-2-2.2.828-experimental the watermill still there but the recipe and the NEI still not working. In the Creative Mode, works too. I don't know what to do, help please...:(

Minecraft 1.7.10

Forge10.13.4.1447-1.7.10

industrialcraft-2-2.2.828-experimental.jar

• The Wind and Water Mills have been replaced with Kinetic Water and Wind generators, so use those instead.

Something curious: I put the IC2 classic mod and the Watermill work fine, so latter when I put the industrialcraft-2-2.2.828-experimental the watermill still there but the recipe and the NEI still not working

Actually it's quite reasonable. IC2 Classic is a different mod with old-style IC2 content, including the Mills.

• Thank you so much! this days I saw this ones and i suppose that. But why still the old ones in the mod?

I will try it! :thumbup: