Change Ore processing to give more benefits to adding ore Washer and Thermal Centrifuge

• I understand that the centrifuge gives some materials that you cant get otherwise (silver ore is not in default IC2, but needed to make glass cables, etc.) but in a modpack where it isnt necessary to get those materials that way, the balance of the three ore processing machines pushes players to *not* make the additional machines.

MAcerator: cheap to make, cheap to run, EASY to run, doubles ores.

Ore Washer: cheap to make and run, a bit more involved to run (water) and gives a few tiny dusts, which require auto crafting to make into full dusts. Overall maybe a 1.2x ore bonus?

Thermal Centrifuge: expensive to make and run, also just gives a few bonus dusts.

I am playing Enignatica 2 expert pack and the only reason to make the washer and centifuge is because I love IC2. Other than that, no player will go beyond the Macerator. Its a lot of work for just a bit more resources.

Suggestion would be to make the macerator give the smallest boost to ore processing, the washer a bit more, and finally the centrifuge the biggest boost. Unfortunately, if the macerator were downgraded, people would be annoyed with IC2 even more, and to just boost the washer and centifuge means, for purist IC2 players, ore production that is too OP. Personally id love if the macerator gave out 1 large dust and a few tiny, and then the ore washer did the same, and the centifuge actually doubled ores, or something like that. But again, i realize that most players wouldnt like that idea.

• The main purpose of the Thermal Centrifuge is for processing uranium and depleted rods. And silver for fiberglass cable of course.

The fact that the centrifuge gives out few resources is not a problem of mod IC2, but a balance violation by other modifications. But large modpacks most often don't care about balance and no one will rebuild it for the benefit of IC2. It's easier for players to use Thermal Expansion or Mekanizm, but the logic of IC2 itself doesn't suggest using these mods together. Even IC2 lack of item pipes is compensated for by its sorters and item buffers.

When was the last time you used nuclear reactors? Most people don't care about them and just use some "Super-Ultra-Mega Solar panel" generating a trillion energy. I think this sort of thing completely defeats the point of this mod.

In short, other mods makes some IC2 machines useless. So if you want to play specifically with the IC2 mod, the modpack should be focused and customized for IC2 machines. Or create your own modpack for yourself (best option).

• First, making this kind of suggestions is useless, because this is not how it works in case of IC2.
    Second, the current iteration of the mod (for 1.12.2) is finished, it is what it is, there is no need to change anything, especially machines/recipes, etc.
    Third, balancing shouldn't be a moment handled by IC2 itself, this kind of stuff is balanced by each pack dev. If the pack allows you to skip machines, it's pack's problem.
    Forth, IC2 has a way to change recipes for almost every machine. Player can change it easily.

Every player has its on vision on how to play Ic2. It one wants to go through full ore processing cycle, go, if not, not.