Utterly confused aboout cooling-lil help?

• Hi guys, I'm trying to mess around with the nuclear reactor, but I'm confused.
    Namely: How much heat does a uranium fuel cell generate in one tick, and how much do cooling cells cool heat in a tick? I read Alblaka's post,but I couldn't find anything explicit about it.

• Hi guys, I'm trying to mess around with the nuclear reactor, but I'm confused.
    Namely: How much heat does a uranium fuel cell generate in one tick, and how much do cooling cells cool heat in a tick? I read Alblaka's post,but I couldn't find anything explicit about it.

A cooling cells will cool 1 heat every tick.
    Uranium cells pulse one + N times in a reactor tick, where N is the number of other uranium cells surrounding it (max number of pulses every tick per uranium cell = 1 + 4).

Each uranium cell, every time it pulses, will generate an amount of heat based on how many cooling components are surrounding it:

0 -> 10 per pulse into the reactor hull
    1 -> 10 per pulse into component
    2 -> 8 per pulse, 4 for each component
    3 -> 6 per pulse, 2 for each component
    4 -> 4 per pulse, 1 for each component

So in the design below the first cell will produce every tick 20 heat (2 pulses) into the reactor Hull, the second one will create 30 heat (3 pulses) into the cooling cell next to it and the last uranium will provide 8 heat in both the water cell (2 pulses).

:Uranium Cell:
    :Uranium Cell: :Coolant Cell:
    :Uranium Cell: :Coolant Cell:
    :Coolant Cell:

I apologize for my English.

• So wait, I'm a bit confused. I could've sworn that I read:
    :Refined Iron: :Water Cell:
    :Water Cell::Uranium Cell::Water Cell:
    :Refined Iron: :Water Cell:

:Refined Iron: =open space
    Would generate no net heat.
    If a coolant cell only cools 1 heat a tick , and the uranium cell produces 10 heat a tick, how does that work?

Also, do the cells take the heat away from the uranium cell, or does the heat go into the cells?
    In that, does each coolant cell just take away one heat (10-4=6), or does the heat evenly split between the 4 coolant cells? (10/4=2.5)

• Read what he wrote. In your example the uran is surrounded by 4 cooling elements, hence it only ticks for 4 heat (1 for each, hence no net heat)