Server [IC2 1.23 BC 2.2.4 Bukkit Redpower R3] Steel Rain industrial craft server [Whitelist]

• White list application :
    1. In game name : X53R
    2. Have you played industrial craft before: Yes
    3. Have you ever been banned from a server : Nope
    4. additional information : In the UK, playing since alpha

1. In game name : X53R
    3. Have you ever been banned from a server : Nope
    4. additional information : In the UK, playing since alpha

will get you added as soon as im done with the last bit of admin stuff i need to do :)
    EDIT: white list updated welcome X53R

1. In game name :metalman11ty1

2. Have you played industrial craft before:o, Definitally :D

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server : Yep. Once. Its a long sstory, but the server owner was an asshole.

4. additional information : Playing Mc since alpha. Playing buildcraft scince not to long after it came out. and yo tengo trece panquques.

• added :)

• 1. In game name : Selenite

2. Have you played industrial craft before: Since IC came out

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server : Nope

4. additional information : Been playing since classic, wide knowledge of IC.

Phenom II x4 965 @ 3.9 GHz | Asrock 970 Extreme3 | 12GB G-Skill Ripjaws DDR3-1600 | Sapphire Flex HD 6870 @ 1000/1100 | Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD | Hyper 212+ | OCZ Fatal1ty 550w PSU | NZXT Gamma Classic

• added welcome

1. In game name :doddle41

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server : Well we all have and i am no exception

EDIT: The Whitelist is not working properly i can join & stuff

4. additional information : i only have to tap out onece in a while, and i only got banned... well pm me if you want the whole story

• ty for letting me know i had some issues with the server yesterday so when i had to reset it all i didnt enable the whitelist..... so without further rambling your added and welcome 8)

• 1. In game name : NeoShadow07

2. Have you played industrial craft before: Yep wasted tons of hrs in SSP :)

3. Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope

4. additional information: IAmA 18yo Germanboy who is currently searching for an IC² server to play on :P.

1. In game name : Lear85

2. Have you played industrial craft before: For large amounts of time

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server : Never

4. additional information : Being an ambitious builder, and a proficient organizer, Lear85 can make anything look and function good, given the time, resources, and cooperation. I hope with this I can make a worthy contribution to your server.

• White list updated welcome to our 2 new members

Your whitelist must be updated wrong, if you really did place me on it. Are you sure you entered Lear85 correctly? It still says I'm not whitelisted.

EDIT: *Sees below post* I can connect now. Thanks.

• Your whitelist must be updated wrong, if you really did place me on it. Are you sure you entered Lear85 correctly? It still says I'm not whitelisted.

im very sorry i didnt reload it this is what happens when i dont get sleep :)

• 1. In game name : Bjowner.

2. Have you played industrial craft before: learning the ropes quickly :thumbup: .

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server :well i guess some i don´t remember how many but a couple but most of it was asshole admins thinking they were special just cuz they were admins i know respect EVERY player but admins acted like they were gods on the servers... then a pair of mistaken bans my first server was somethingsuperawesome the time was GREAT but someone must have accused me of cheating or such and i got banned and so on with the second mistaken ban thats all i have done nothing wrong really.

4. additional information : long time minecrafter played since beginning of beta :thumbup:

1. In game name : Reddawg99

2. Have you played industrial craft before: Yes, been playing IC2 in single player.

3. Have you ever been banned from a server : Yep. Was wandering a server and found the server owner's house. He didn't protect it with worldguard or Towny, so I took down his wood doors, added in iron doors and a 8 lever combination lock with lava pit trap (Triggered on bad combination). The ADMINs laughed. The owner didn't.

4. additional information : Currently a ADMIN over at Gencraft, so will be splitting my time.

• In Game name: Crashonskis
    Have you ever played IC before: Yes, on SSP
    Have you ever been banned from a server before: Not that i know of, but I have been kicked once, can't remember why.
    I LOVE Industrialcraft, and look forward to joining your community after being burnt by my previous server. I am no pro at building, but love machinery. Thanks in advance!

• 1. In game name :alphadawg5555

2. Have you played industrial craft before:
    yes i have

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server :yes 1 time but it was an accident

4. additional information :I love Ic and IC2

Hope i get onthe whitelist see you there :D