Server [IC2 1.23 BC 2.2.4 Bukkit Redpower R3] Steel Rain industrial craft server [Whitelist]

• White list application :
    1. In game name : sgtchuckle117
    2. Have you played industrial craft before: Yes
    3. Have you ever been banned from a server : Nah, just kicked repeatedly when I used my gift of annoyance on admins
    4. additional information : In the US, played since Infdev, enjoy hotdogs

1. In game name : Kyle91198
    3. Have you ever been banned from a server : Nope
    4. additional information : In the USA,I've played minecraft since the first day.

1. In game name : stefanmonte

2. Have you played industrial craft before: no

4. additional information : Have my own server, I'm a mod on revcraft.dyndns.org

1. In game name : Coldfist
    3. Have you ever been banned from a server : No
    4. additional information : In Canada, playing since 1.6.6

• I just got banned when I was griefed by someone editing lava onto spawn and my house in the city, why Am I being banned for nothing? when my own house was greifed? wy would i do that? :!:

*cough cough* NUKE CREEPER! *ooshhhhiiiiiii MinecraftCreeper+ :Nuke TNT:+ :Reactor:= MinecraftChicken

1. In game name : ScrawnyWarrior
    2. Have you played industrial Craft2 before: Yes, but I have not played on a server before.
    3. Have you ever been banned from a server : No not that I am aware of.
    4. Additional information : I am 15 years old, live in U.S.A, and love Minecraft.
    Btw what mods are installed on this server? :?:

• 1)In-game name: DrARTI

2)Experience playing IC: well, i am not any old at that. I started playing at version 1.9, right before the update. But i learn fast, and so it took me just a little to learn both how to use IC2 and how to work with RP redstone.

3)Banned: never.

4)About me? We are not in a hurry right?

I began playing minecraft from... 1.6, i don't know. At first i didn't like it. So blocky, not so cool (just like everyone, graphic issues). But later i went mad about it so i wanted to build something fantastic. But SMP gets boring, right? My first MMP experience was one of my best. They closed the server fast though.

But then i discovered that i can understand RS pretty well. That means my first try at engineering something epic. This was right when pistons came out, so i had a lot to try out. Went pretty well, made some epic things.

But even that way, it was so boring... That is why i tried out IC. And then i went insane - this took MC's creativity possibilities so far away.

My first IC server to play at was ModernCraft (R.I.P.).
    That is why i am here.

Now about me as a player.
    Like i told already, i learn fast at engineering. Any possibility to make something work automatic was a reason for me to experiment over and over again. I go out with things so weird i don't even have enough time to embrace them in MC. My last project at ModernCraft was a damn hidden underground secret hollow automatic base. Design taken from Resident Evil Umbrella Corp.'s underground hollow facility. My one was made of dirt though. It would take enormous time to cover everything in CF.

I am very friendly - i help other players, i like to cooperate, i like company far more than i like hermecy. ModernCraft griefing incident though made me go deep underground, but that was just not enough to stop me from making company.
    Hope to get In soon!
    Personally, i am from Russia, i am 16 years old.

By the way, last thing to ask. I can't find any info about your server...can i have an IP and a full list of mods in PM?

Thank you very much.

Your doctor.

1. In game name : Azamyth
    4. additional information : Played since beta 1.2_01. Have been white listed on this server before.

• 1. In game name : WateryWinter

2. Have you played industrial craft before: yes

3. Have you ever been banned from a server : no

4. additional information : i build a football field on another server
    btw what is the ip? :P