Server: AEF Bukkit IC² 1.23 + BC 2.2.5 + RP 2pr3b Server [Whitelist]

• IP: firefly.games.gs.plat.net.au:25569

Build Rights / Whitelist Application: http://www.aef-hq.com.au/aef3/…ewtopic.php?f=487&t=61406 (Requires registration)

Do not post applications in this thread. We will not consider listing you if you do so.

The AEF community is hosting an Australian IndustrialCraft² + Buildcraft Server supplied by Platform Networks (plat.net.au). The server is currently running on Bukkit with the mods IndustrialCraft² 1.23, BuildCraft 2.2.4 and RedPower 2.0pr3b

The server requires additional addons. A list has been compiled on our forums at http://www.aef-hq.com.au/aef3/…ewtopic.php?f=487&t=62181
    Upon applying, you agree to follow the specified rules.
    - No griefing
    - No excessively foul language
    - No cheating (glitching, duplication, 3rd party software, client modifications affecting gameplay (XRAY, Flight), etc).
    - Redpower clocks must have a minimum pulse rate of 2 seconds. Redstone clocks are not allowed.

Failure to follow or breach of the above will see you out the door immediately.

(Build rights required, click image. Rules are on the page)

• add me and i hope this server wont get shut down because i have been let down by SO many servers bans for no reasons server shutdown griefers and all that shiz i am actually beginning to lose faith on IC2 servers

IGN:Bjowner hope i can have someone to build with

• We do not consider any applications posted in this thread, follow the link the topic thread.
    Any applications beyond this post will find their chances hindered, as it only serves to tell me that they are incapable of following instruction and haven't bothered to read the rules.

On another note, server is currently offline requiring a power cycle - may take some time.

• After some extended downtime, the server is finally online again - hopefully more stable than last.