*Zen* BuildCraft 2.2.1/IndustrialCraft2 Dedicated Server // 24/7 // Fast Speeds // No Lag // EU Based // Generated new world for IC2

• *Zen*

109.70.149.188:27665

Zen is the name I gave my SMP server in March 2011, I have been running that server none stop since then. I have gained a large community of people on that server and when I told them about a Idea I had to make a BC/IC2 server they thought it would be a awesome idea so I have rented another server to use for this adventure, Hosted by Fragnet and uptime close to 100%! We dont have many people on the server yet, I also plan to add a whitelist and It will cost £5 to be added to the whitelist but for now im just testing to see how many get on, what RAM usage is like etc!

Rules:
    No Swearing
    No Arguements in chat
    No begging for items
    No asking for OP
    No Griefing
    No stealing
    No PvP of any-kind (turned off pvp)
    No 1x1 towers
    No building within 10 blocks of another persons structure, ask their permission.

Whitelist Info:
    We have NO whitelist until 16 Oct 2011, We are stress testing the server, I will be adding people to the whitelist as they pay, so when we do go to whitelist you wont notice it.

It will be £5 to be added to the whitelist

The reason for the charge:
    Basically this is a vanilla server and I cant add "normal" anti-grief plugins and things of that nature, So I feel a griefer wouldnt go ahead and pay to just login and grief, 100% of the payments I get will go straight back on the server, increasing RAM/Slots and maybe even a website down the line.

so for now you can login without whitelist to see how the server feels for you!

109.70.149.188:27665

Basically this is a vanilla server and I cant add "normal" anti-grief plugins

That's not like you could use ModLoaderMP for Bukkit in order to protect your server and make it free.