v1.15 Bug: [no mobile charger]

• I can't seem to craft a mobile charger is this intentional as it's been taken out? If so how do you charge drills/chainsaws on the go without holding 10 bat-packs in your hand.

EDIT: I feeel incredibly dumb thx now i don have to keep equipping batpacks and just keep some batteries in my hot bar so i don't have to keep de equipping my chest plate

• Hold right click on a battery.

Would be nice if that would work for the Laser and Elec. Jetpack too but it doesn't, nor do crystals. Will that be changed somewhen or will we always need MFSU's and a Lap for that? Although the elec. wrench makes that 'mobile' work around easier.

On my install Mining Drill doesn't give off any sounds at all o.o
    Help! Somebody fix that please!
    Wait a sec... damnit.

no idea if he was serious but either way that was damn funny xD

• Would be nice if that would work for the Laser and Elec. Jetpack too but it doesn't, nor do crystals. Will that be changed somewhen or will we always need MFSU's and a Lap for that? Although the elec. wrench makes that 'mobile' work around easier.

Appererntly using mobile energy storage items, meaning energy crystals, away from base is OP, so you have to use the workaround. I really think that we should have a mobile charger that allows recharing via crystals and Laptrons away from base, but at the cost of ~50% of the power being lost, or something similar.