The Stacktory! [Bukkit | HawkEye | IC2 1.23 | BuildCraft 2.2.5 | RedPower Pre3b | Railcraft 1.5.2]

• IGN: ahappypie

Do you accept that as server owner, I retain my right to kick, ban, or otherwise take punitive action against you if you choose to:
    1.) Steal materials from other players.
    2.) 'Grief' or modify players structures without their consent
    3.) Not maintain a respectful attitude for all players, regardless of the circumstances
    4.) Build obnoxious structures such as 1-block dirt columns, or explore excessively.
    5.) Use unfair (subject to interpretation by me) mods such as X-ray or Flight

Hells Yeah! I've been looking for a server with Advanced Machines ever since they were released!

Code
    bug.hello.dir.what?.huh.ohGod.getDirection();

This is why we love Java

• IGN: elharvo10

Do you accept that as server owner, I retain my right to kick, ban, or otherwise take punitive action against you if you choose to:
    3.) Not maintain a respectful attitude for all players, regardless of the circumstances
    4.) Build obnoxious structures such as 1-block dirt columns, or explore excessively.

yes

• IGN: rovering0spirit

yes

• IGN: corjaantje

yes :D :Electric Furnace: :Electric Furnace:

• IGN: wilcomega

yes

• idk if you remember

IGN: Nakomis

yes of course!

• IGN: ranger22550

yes i do. yes i do

• IGN: lolpew

Yes

• IGN: MC_POWER

<yes>

• IGN: X53R

Yes

• IGN: RichardG867

Obviously.

• IGN: jacko330

Yes

• IGN: Shablo5

I accept

• IGN: Ziggylol69

Hell YEAH!, i've been waiting for ages for this type of server to come out! MinecraftCreeper

• IGN: Wer_C

Yes