• hey ive re downlaoded everything and re installed everything but i can not find tin i have done maps and even tryed using mc edit and stuff help

nvm i dont know hwat happen or what i did but i found tin in a new world....

I am Part of generation 21 The first time you see this post it in your signature and +1 on every/any forum (so if you see this for the first time you are generation 22 =)

• you will not find any ores in chunks generated before mod is installed, this is not bug and cannot be fixed (actually can, but will take ages for large map to generate ores in already existing chunks)

• you will not find any ores in chunks generated before mod is installed, this is not bug and cannot be fixed (actually can, but will take ages for large map to generate ores in already existing chunks)

Is there currently something available that can accomplish this (other than using MCEdit to delete chunks)? I remember seeing something about it but I forget where it was

• No I guess tin just spawned alot lower then i thought i was in a mountain and my first strip mine (copper/coal/tin those type of ores) was at Y 48 and tin spawns at 40 <

I am Part of generation 21 The first time you see this post it in your signature and +1 on every/any forum (so if you see this for the first time you are generation 22 =)