Life sized nuclear reactors?

• Official Post

Nope, Al has fetish for orbital ion cannons

Not exactly a fetish, but everyone gotta agree, it would be plain epic to trap a creeper into a hole, then run off into 100+ distance, pointing your crossair at him, hitting rightclick and watching him being fried by a oversized lazer... now i still wouldn't have a clue how to code the lazer effect :3

Not exactly a fetish, but everyone gotta agree, it would be plain epic to trap a creeper into a hole, then run off into 100+ distance, pointing your crossair at him, hitting rightclick and watching him being fried by a oversized lazer... now i still wouldn't have a clue how to code the lazer effect :3

Straight somewhat lighting effect + an upscaled laser shot from the mining laser? Just an idea because that scene sounds lovely :3

oh and that thing should atleast burn away the first 50 blocks in it's way xD or atleast 20 :3

also, who doesn't like oversized orbital weapon platforms with lasers and whatever else there is? (anyone played X3r with that addon pack where you can have your own orbital weapon platforms? :3)

and @topic: as cool as it sounds I have already problems coming up with own good designs for the current ones, if that's then taken a dimension up and prevent you from reaching parts behind parts... well I think it should be left like it is for now ^^ (but with temp control blocks later :D)

On my install Mining Drill doesn't give off any sounds at all o.o
    Help! Somebody fix that please!
    Wait a sec... damnit.

no idea if he was serious but either way that was damn funny xD