[BUG v1.15] SMP Multychamber reactor dropping stuff from one chamber

• SMP IC2 v1.15 (Moderncraft sever)
    I have reactor with 2 additional chambers. Sometimes (not always) when chunk unloads-loads, one of reactor's chambers drop all coolants and platings on the floor. That happens third time already to this reactor.

• SMP IC2 v1.15 (Moderncraft sever)
    I have reactor with 2 additional chambers. Sometimes (not always) when chunk unloads-loads, one of reactor's chambers drop all coolants and platings on the floor. That happens third time already to this reactor.

Confirming this has happened to me twice too. I think it has to do with one of the chambers being on a neighbouring chunk. Like this:

:Nuke TNT:
    :Reactor:
    CHUNK BORDER HERE
    :Nuke TNT:

Everything in the chamber below the border gets lost when one of the chunks unloads, but the other one doesn't. I'll try to confirm this, but I think this is the case.

• And confirmed.

If the generator gets unloaded, but a chamber doesn't, everything stays normal.

If the generator stays loaded, but a chamber gets unloaded, you lose one row for each unloaded chamber. I guess the max here would be two, if you place your generator in a corner of a chunk.

• Also Confirmed pretty major duping bug. You can even take things out come back and its back inside sometimes or on the ground. I tested local backup took everything but the uranium out. When I let it blow everything was on the ground that was originally in it lol.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.