[30 slot]League of Science [IC2][Build craft][Red Power 2][Additional pipes][24/7][Gray List]

• I will most likely update to 2.2.4 sometime tommorrow. He says he might come out with a bunch of small releases and i don't want to update the server for something im just going to do agian tommorrow. As for the other mods i'll have to see what the other people on the server think. Additionally, the server is no longer white list anyone can log on

• Its too bad, I was rather enjoying it. Met some nice people, started a base together untill today, alot of people where griefed. Please do change it back to whitelist, this is so annoying to see a few hours worth of playtime to go waste.

And obviously complaining about getting griefed gets you banned. Big waste of time.

• Its interesting to see so many people think they can apply for the whitelist here. The people who don't read the entire post before posting won't get whitelisted unless they go to their forums and apply.

On a side note, I heard that LoS halloween event included trick or treating for its event. Ill have to apply to join this server.

• Please go to our forumns to get whitelist or edit your post to include your time zone and why you want to join. If you apply on our site your going to get a faster whitelist.

• Its too bad, I was rather enjoying it. Met some nice people, started a base together untill today, alot of people where griefed. Please do change it back to whitelist, this is so annoying to see a few hours worth of playtime to go waste.

And obviously complaining about getting griefed gets you banned. Big waste of time.

Hmm well disrespecting me once i'm trying to help and blaming me for getting yourself blown up by a creeper doesn't exactly make my day. If you want a unban just tell me i'm perfectly fine if you wana join agian and the community would be happy to have you

• IGN: RyanH100
    About me: Quite expierenced to IC2 but not really used BC or Red Power
    About me: Have been on 2 non whitelisted non dedicated servers and tired of being greifed and lagged out, I know most of the recipes for IC and BC, still trying to find most efficient reactor setup.

• Just joined the server today and jumped on mumble. All the staff members are really cool and gave me a full tour of the town. I definitley recommend this server for others wanting to get there BC/IC2/RP2 on :D

• Hold up billy lemme make the text even bigger i thought i made it big enough for people to read that they need to apply on our forums for whitelist. Thank you in advance