Question: Is this a bug or not?

• I am hosting a PRIVATE server for a few friends (MCForge, BC2.2.2 and IC2 v1.15) and we were experimenting with stuff like Dynamite and stuff.
    Firstly, when we place dynamite and hook them up to the remote, and try to activate, it plays a sound (AudioMod heheh) and the dynamite isn't blown up. Even if we try to "throw" them, it deducts one, doesn't show an entity, and soon after ( a few ms later) the stack is back to the number before I threw it.
    Also, Hover Mode doesn't work and I can't switch laser modes both in SP and MP.

The hover mode and laser mode is a bug, for sure..
    But I don't know whether the dynamite is "disabled" in SMP..

• I am hosting a PRIVATE server for a few friends (MCForge, BC2.2.2 and IC2 v1.15) and we were experimenting with stuff like Dynamite and stuff.
    Firstly, when we place dynamite and hook them up to the remote, and try to activate, it plays a sound (AudioMod heheh) and the dynamite isn't blown up. Even if we try to "throw" them, it deducts one, doesn't show an entity, and soon after ( a few ms later) the stack is back to the number before I threw it.
    Also, Hover Mode doesn't work and I can't switch laser modes both in SP and MP.

The hover mode and laser mode is a bug, for sure..
    But I don't know whether the dynamite is "disabled" in SMP..

Hover mode(apart from taking fall dmg still) and laser mode changing work just fine Realmcraft, ill have to test dynamite. Is this a problem with just you or others too? Can you post the IP for testing?
    Also i recommend trying to reinstall the server.

• Like I said, it's a private, dedicated server, I host the server at the same time I am playing MC (I connect via localhost:1337) [nice port, eh? :D]
    Anyways, I have re-installed, and updated the bukkit mods (I host a bukkit server) into the latest versions, and it still happens...
    >.>
    EDIT: I don't want to double post:
    I have only tested with meself, since I started it (RP-Style) and no one is so far on FB or Skype... So i guess tomorrow or in 2 days I can try and test it with friends.

• Like I said, it's a private, dedicated server, I host the server at the same time I am playing MC (I connect via localhost:1337) [nice port, eh? :D]
    Anyways, I have re-installed, and updated the bukkit mods (I host a bukkit server) into the latest versions, and it still happens...
    >.>
    EDIT: I don't want to double post:
    I have only tested with meself, since I started it (RP-Style) and no one is so far on FB or Skype... So i guess tomorrow or in 2 days I can try and test it with friends.

How are you doing IC2 on bukkit? I thought it was on a permanent no? If there is some kind of conversion for IC2 that might be it, as as far as I know IC2 multiplayer was designed for vanilla SMP.

EDIT: Saw on another post something about an unofficial version of IC2 on the bukkit forums, if that's what you are using it's probably something to do with the fact IC2 SMP was designed for the vanilla server. Might try IC2 on bukkit myself and see if I can replicate the problem.